Sonntag, 1. Februar 2009

APPLICATION

Dear Mrs. Gilhooley,

Application for the midwife position

I am writing to apply for the midwife position, which was advertised on the Daly News. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certificate, my resume and two references.
I am very interested in this job and I think it would fit in with my education, skills and experiences.

I just finished my education at the FH Hatfield, where I could gain experiences in the areas of pregnancy care, birth and post-care, due to the very practice related education. I did different placements in the Hatfield hospital. More about the placements you can find at my resume and one of the references.
I am especially interested in maternity ward and childbed. One of my reasons for my applying is that your clinic practice alternative medicine like acupressure. My compulsory optional subject was Chinese Tuina Therapy and I would be glad if I would have the possibility to practice that.

I look forward to hearing from you. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone 0074/34948577. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

Anna De Gaspari

1 Kommentar:

Guenter hat gesagt…

advertsed in "Daly News" on Oct 11,2008.

I have just finished ...
practice-oriented
You can find more information about the placements in my resume (résumé) ..
I'm interested in working on the maternity ward and ... (not sure what you mean with 'childbed')
One of the reasons for my application is / one of the reasons for applying is
your clinic practises ... (to practise / practise)
I would be glad if I had ...


Mistakes:
present perfect / past tense
tenses in the if clause